Erskine Academy has scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, January 17, from 3 to 7:30 p.m. (snow date will be Thursday, January 18). Progress reports will be emailed to parents by January 16. For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. Refreshments will be available in the library and the Sports Boosters will be selling Erskine apparel and other merchandise during the evening.
In addition, a representative from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will be at the school to present information on paying for college. Soup and salad will be served in the cafeteria from 5 – 5:30 p.m., for attendees. The FAME presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria and will end at approximately 6:20 p.m. In addition to financial aid information, the Guidance Department will provide information about course offerings and dual enrollment opportunities.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Update on China Causeway project
- Planners act on questions postponed from last meeting
- Public hearing on local ballot question planned
- Selectmen choose to spend more than voters approved
- Relations among town departments seem to be running smoothly
- Spectrum to raise residential video service rates
- Budget committee accepts proposal to assume advisory role in investment decisions
- Agreement approved with Hussey Communications to expand wireless internet
- Planners approve camp expansion on Webber Pond
- Selectmen to open bids on tax-acquired lot; review emergency services, police