Erskine Academy has scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, January 17, from 3 to 7:30 p.m. (snow date will be Thursday, January 18). Progress reports will be emailed to parents by January 16. For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. Refreshments will be available in the library and the Sports Boosters will be selling Erskine apparel and other merchandise during the evening.
In addition, a representative from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will be at the school to present information on paying for college. Soup and salad will be served in the cafeteria from 5 – 5:30 p.m., for attendees. The FAME presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the cafeteria and will end at approximately 6:20 p.m. In addition to financial aid information, the Guidance Department will provide information about course offerings and dual enrollment opportunities.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns regarding this information.
- Erskine Academy releases 2018 second trimester honor roll
- Erskine to hold benefit concert
- CHINA: Hortons’ teen camp gets go ahead; Dollar General application judged incomplete
- New Dimension, Taconnet credit unions merge
- Vassalboro committee continues work on town budget
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- China selectmen to hold executive session
- CHINA: KWD trustees hear China Lake report
- Vassalboro town school officials work to lower school budget