Erskine Academy, in South China has released the schedule of events for this year’s homecoming:
- Wednesday, September 27, Cross Country – Girls 4 p.m., Boys 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 29, Pep rally 1 p.m.; Girls JV Soccer vs. Lincoln Academy 3:30 p.m.; Boys JV Soccer vs. Lincoln Academy, 5 p.m.; Parade (meet at South China Detailing shop) 6:30 – 6:45 p.m.; Tailgating event—bring a donation for HOPE (music, games, food, etc.) 6:45 – 8 p.m.; FBLA Movie Night (*for students only*) 8 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30, Varsity Field Hockey vs. Lincoln Academy, 9 a.m.; Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Lincoln Academy, 10 a.m.; Leo Club Car Wash 10 a.m. – noon; Girls JV Field Hockey vs. Lincoln Academy, 10:15 a.m.; Varsity Boys Soccer vs. Lincoln Academy, 11:30 a.m.
EA Boosters will be selling concessions and Erskine apparel throughout the day.
Join them on the EA Campus to support our students, enjoy the activities, and share memories of your experiences at Erskine Academy!
As a follow up to their successful efforts to raise food and funds for the community through the participation in WGME’s School Spirit Challenge last fall, the goal is to help those within their own school community this year. The Helping Others Persevere at Erskine (HOPE) Club at EA assists students with food and other basic needs through their backpack program. Donations for HOPE will be accepted during lunches on Thursday, September 28, and Friday, September 29, as well as allow entrance to the tailgating party on Friday night.
Most items currently needed are canned tuna or chicken, peanut butter and jelly, canned vegetables or fruit, macaroni, spaghetti sauce, shampoo, soap, toothpaste and tooth brushes.
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat
- Erskine Academy inducts 22 Leo Club members
- Erskine Academy parent/teacher conferences Fall 2017
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Erskine Academy’s Winter Concert scheduled for December 20, 2017
- China Village VFD chosen as Hannaford Case Bag program beneficiary
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar changes
- Girl Scouts give back for Thanksgiving