On Friday, June 10, Erskine Academy students and staff attended a Renaissance assembly to honor their peers with Renaissance Awards.
Recognition Awards were presented to the following students: Alana York, Chantelle Roddy, Hunter Mahon, Wynn Libby, Mikayla Brochu, Renee Beaudoin, Cassandra Ray, Jerold Winslow, and Emma McCormac.
In addition to recognition awards, Senior of the Trimester Awards were also presented to seven members of the senior class: Lilja Bernheim, daughter of Patricia and Robert Bernheim, of China; Sarah Pleau, daughter of Barbara and Robert Pleau, of Vassalboro; Luke Peabody, son of Sharon and Dale Peabody, of China; Alainie Sawtelle, daughter of April and Dana Sawtelle, of Vassalboro; Julia Fasano, daughter of Cheryle and Peter Fasano, of Jefferson; Kayla Goggin, daughter of Shirley and Jeffrey Goggin, of China; and Joshua Reed, son of Jessica and Robert Reed, of Vassalboro. Seniors of the Trimester are recognized as individuals who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of their high school careers.
In appreciation of their dedica-tion and service to Erskine Academy, Faculty of the Trimester awards were also pre-sented to David Currier, history instructor; and John Nored, president of the board of trustees.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Furlong gets budget position; Wilkens to planning board
- LaVerdiere, Breton, Mills-Stevens win seats on board of selectmen
- Farrington given recognition plaque for years of service on board of selectmen
- Public works to get new tractor and attachments
- Four residents attend referendum public hearing
- Candidates state their positions on local issues at public forum
- New bridge construction
- Question on Bailey property purchase put to rest
- Update on China Causeway project
- Planners act on questions postponed from last meeting