Fairfield PAL football league Sonny’s Pizza team captured the 2017 Junior Division championship with a 12-0 win over VFW on October 22. Front row, from left to right, Lane Chapman, Jeffrey Clark, Hunter Curtis, Damion York, Evan Greene, Jonathan Higgins, Joseph Greene and Landas Mansfield. Middle row, Trey Leclair, Noah Garza, Aiden Noble, Evan Sargent, Gauge Getchell, Ethan Sargent, Leighton Bradford, Benjamin Murphy, Rylan Smith, Brayden Mullen Xayvier Garcia, Dawson Moore, Tristyn Picchiotti and Garrett Leclerc. Back row, Coaches Jamie Foster, Mark Murphy, Mark Bradford, Justin Moore and Brady Leclerc.
Photo by Missy Brown, Central Maine Photography staff
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Bulldog pride 2018
- PAL senior division champions
- Football action in Fairfield
- Moving on to state tournament
- PAL Junior League champions
- They call it Super Sunday
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Area U18 girls capture title at international soccer tourney
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Local martial arts students claim title belts