Students at St. John Catholic school in Winslow recently participated in a Fire Prevention Program with the Winslow Fire Department. Students in grades kindergarten through grade five took part in a Fire Prevention poster contest. Each winner was given a ride to school on a firetruck.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- Winslow girl receives national award from HGHW
- John Veilleux is Winslow’s police officer of the year
- Hard work, determination keep Abigail Dudley plenty busy
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Winslow teen wins preliminary round of video competition
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Winslow police drive nets food for local school pantries
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet