Students at St. John Catholic school in Winslow recently participated in a Fire Prevention Program with the Winslow Fire Department. Students in grades kindergarten through grade five took part in a Fire Prevention poster contest. Each winner was given a ride to school on a firetruck.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville
- Winslow resident to debut animated movie at film festival
- Alyssa Wood earns a BA degree from Wesleyan University
- Lead drills at football clinic
- 2019 Winslow Boys and Girls State delegates
- Enjoying football/cheerleading dance
- Fortier presented with Scout Citizen Award
- Winslow schools autism program still productive after 13 years
- Double winner
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”