Four area students have been named to the fall dean’s list at the University of Vermont, in Burlington, Vermont. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
Kaitlyn Sutter, of Palermo; Emily Higgins, of Waterville; Delaney Curran, of Skowhegan; and Natalie Palmer, of Augusta.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Kennebec County retired educators support classroom
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- No need to ‘warm up’ modern vehicles in cold weather
- Benton sixth graders visit state capitol in Augusta
- Local elderly cautioned about Social Security scam
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Fairfield Cops Care For Kids Program experiences another great year
- BBBS recruiting new volunteers