Four area students have been named to the fall dean’s list at the University of Vermont, in Burlington, Vermont. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
Kaitlyn Sutter, of Palermo; Emily Higgins, of Waterville; Delaney Curran, of Skowhegan; and Natalie Palmer, of Augusta.
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- Andrew Browne makes dean’s list
- Scrapbooking workshop at Erskine Academy
- Start seeds at the Palermo Community Center
- Palermo Food Pantry to reschedule when schools close
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters receives grant from local bank
- Erskine Academy to host 8th grade open house
- Erskine class of 2018 to hold 5K in April
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School