Four area students have been named to the fall dean’s list at the University of Vermont, in Burlington, Vermont. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.
Kaitlyn Sutter, of Palermo; Emily Higgins, of Waterville; Delaney Curran, of Skowhegan; and Natalie Palmer, of Augusta.
- Fishy photo: Hunter scores!
- China Post Office food drive a success
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- China for a Lifetime Committee official 2017 survey results
- Square dancers engage in workshops
- CHINA: Thurston Park committee to sponsor photo contest
- Maine-ly Harmony elects officers
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Cpl. Eugene Cole’s wife leads a charge for community