The Arnold Trail Girl Scouts gathered on November 22 to bake 188 pies for the Messalonskee High School Thanksgiving dinner. The troop donated all the supplies to make the pies. Approximately 1,000 people attended the dinner. The following troops were represented: #1783 Belgrade, #2204 China, #9, #15 and #906 Oakland, #375, #376, #1523, #1776 and #1785 Sidney, #2044 Vassalboro, and #1254 and #1557 Waterville.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Area roads not affected by questionable pavement sealant
- 2019 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- June 2019 local election results (China, Vassalboro, Fairfield, Benton)
- Results of dam removal
- Construction begins for alewives restoration at Ladd Dam in North Vassalboro
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- VASSALBORO: Groups agree communications are good among agencies
- CHINA: Belanger, MacFarland, Mills-Stevens win seats