The Office of the Registrar at the University of Minnesota Crookston, in Crookston, Minnesota, recently announced its list of spring semester 2018 graduates. Summer session graduates include Cailyn Marie Gordon, of Rome, graduating with a bachelor of science in animal science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- UNH dean’s list for the Spring Semester 2018
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Palermo School third trimester honor roll 2018
- Fishy photo: Hunter scores!
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Local youth waiting for Big Brothers and Big Sisters