The Office of the Registrar at the University of Minnesota Crookston, in Crookston, Minnesota, recently announced its list of spring semester 2018 graduates. Summer session graduates include Cailyn Marie Gordon, of Rome, graduating with a bachelor of science in animal science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Travis Mills to deliver Unity College 2019 commencement address
- Local students named to dean’s list at RIT
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Where are they now? Oakland’s Nick Mayo integral part of Eastern Kentucky basketball
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet