The Office of the Registrar at the University of Minnesota Crookston, in Crookston, Minnesota, recently announced its list of spring semester 2018 graduates. Summer session graduates include Cailyn Marie Gordon, of Rome, graduating with a bachelor of science in animal science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- Celebrating high school graduation
- 2019 Winslow Boys and Girls State delegates
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Game warden visits China classroom
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Local man’s latest adventure: Teaching in China
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- VCS JMG members pages for a day 2019