The Assumption College Department of Athletics, in Worcester, Massachusetts, has announced that Anne Guadalupi, of Augusta, has earned a coveted spot on the 2017 Assumption College Women’s Cross Country team. Guadalupi, Class of 2021, is competing during the Greyhounds’ fall season, which began with the Shacklette Invitational at Saint Anselm College, on September 2.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- KHS September program presents story of trains
- Ducks Unlimited to hold annual banquet
- Alex Stewart builds shelter at Lincoln School in Augusta
- First ever Intergenerational Day on the Kennebec River
- Seeking parents help to provide bus to Cony
- KHS to present Midcoast Maine in World War II
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “A History of Camp Keyes”