The Assumption College Department of Athletics, in Worcester, Massachusetts, has announced that Anne Guadalupi, of Augusta, has earned a coveted spot on the 2017 Assumption College Women’s Cross Country team. Guadalupi, Class of 2021, is competing during the Greyhounds’ fall season, which began with the Shacklette Invitational at Saint Anselm College, on September 2.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “A History of Camp Keyes”
- Kennebec Historical Society Holds Annual Victorian Tea
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Augusta’s Lincoln School benefits from Eagle Scout project
- Four new CNAs ready for area nursing home staffing
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Caron, Franks on dean’s list at Castleton University spring 2018