Above, from left to right, Fran Purnell, Waterville 11U coach Larry Brown, MLB Hall of Famer, and former Boston Red Sox pitcher, Ferguson Jenkins, and coaches Rick Gradie and Wayne Gendreau, during the 2017 Cal Ripken New England Tourney in Waterville.
Photos by Mark Huard, owner of Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Monument dedicated for Waterville native, and pro football veteran John Huard
- Maine champ
- Grappling tourney held as veterans tribute
- Veterans Day observed locally
- Waterville’s Earl Smith publishes new book
- Ice Gladiators: Enjoying the clinic at Colby
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Gaining some ground