(NAPSI)—Approximately 80 percent of people with hearing loss also suffer from tinnitus—a ringing, buzzing, whistling or other noises in the ear. It can disrupt life and interfere with your enjoyment of everyday activities, but you can find relief.
Hearing aids have proven help-ful for people with hearing loss who also experience tinnitus. That’s because with better hear-ing, the brain has other external sounds to listen to, making tinni-tus less disturbing. Improved hearing also takes away the strain of listening, especially in difficult listening situations, and may help to reduce the stress associated with tinnitus.
Refocusing the Brain
There are many ways to take control of your tinnitus and reduce its impact on your life. Oticon Opn™ hearing aids offer the benefits of a balanced and rich sound experience that doesn’t overload the brain and a powerful solution for tinnitus relief. With built-in Tinnitus SoundSupport, the hearing aids allow you benefit from a range of soothing relief sounds, including popular ocean and nature sounds. You can adjust the sounds until they give the relief you need—wherever you find yourself needing it. You can also wirelessly stream alter-native tinnitus relief options, such as your favorite music, audio books, podcasts, or even relaxation guides directly to your hearing aids.
Hearing Care Is Health Care
It makes good sense to take care of your hearing health, just as you do the rest of your health. You owe it to yourself to schedule a visit with a hearing care professional for a hearing evaluation.
Learn more at www.Oticon.com/Opn.
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Is LASIK Safe? Plus, Answers To Six More Questions About LASIK
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Atrial Fibrillation: When The Heart Skips A Beat
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: What You Should Know About Heart Valve Disease
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Understanding Crohn’s Disease And Ulcerative Colitis
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Know your risk of heart disease
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: How Accident Victims Can Find Justice
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Reuniting Long-Lost Loved Ones
- FOR YOUR HEALTH – Help Detector Dogs: Don’t Pack A Pest
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: Good Nutrition Made Easy For Older Adults
- FOR YOUR HEALTH: A Honey Of A Solution To Rough, Dry Skin