This past week I had the experience of spending a few days at the Hotel Inland, on Kennedy Drive, in Waterville. What a wonderful vacation. I was so pampered and it was so appreciated. I kept a guest book on my bed and night stand for those pampering me to sign. I know I missed a few names and I am sorry. You know if we met that I appreciated everyone’s care of me.
I was waited on, hand and foot. I didn’t have to go out for decent food and I had choices of meals. Wow what a treat that was! My room was kept clean and that lady went way out of her way to even fix me a cup of tea. That was so thoughtful of her.
Amanda, Megan and Dr. Collett (orthopedic surgeon) did all the work to book this little vacation for me. They did a wonderful job preparing for my little trip. They had done all this for me last year and it went very well, so I decided to try it again.
Now let’s see, the list of newly-made friends looks something like this: Jennifer E., Janet P. The wonderful Kathy H is a diet aide, very helpful lady. Then there is Tina S. (we have met before!), Jenifer CNA, and there was Pilar who was there to help with the comfort of my vacation. Okay then there is Sarah RN and Rachel RN.
- I’m Just Curious: Shoe facts to keep you on your toes
- I’m Just Curious: Medieval times?
- I’m Just Curious: Facts about food
- I’m Just Curious: I think it’s interesting
- I’m Just Curious: I just didn’t know!
- I’m Just Curious: Love those T-shirts
- I’m Just Curious: My own experience
- I’m Just Curious: Eighth grade test, Part II
- I’m Just Curious: Had to pass this along
- I’m Just Curious: More ideas to share