This past week I had the experience of spending a few days at the Hotel Inland, on Kennedy Drive, in Waterville. What a wonderful vacation. I was so pampered and it was so appreciated. I kept a guest book on my bed and night stand for those pampering me to sign. I know I missed a few names and I am sorry. You know if we met that I appreciated everyone’s care of me.
I was waited on, hand and foot. I didn’t have to go out for decent food and I had choices of meals. Wow what a treat that was! My room was kept clean and that lady went way out of her way to even fix me a cup of tea. That was so thoughtful of her.
Amanda, Megan and Dr. Collett (orthopedic surgeon) did all the work to book this little vacation for me. They did a wonderful job preparing for my little trip. They had done all this for me last year and it went very well, so I decided to try it again.
Now let’s see, the list of newly-made friends looks something like this: Jennifer E., Janet P. The wonderful Kathy H is a diet aide, very helpful lady. Then there is Tina S. (we have met before!), Jenifer CNA, and there was Pilar who was there to help with the comfort of my vacation. Okay then there is Sarah RN and Rachel RN.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: How about some word puzzles?
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: A teacher’s solution for bullying
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Soda jerks and diners
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Crazy March holidays
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Hearing loss can cause people to isolate themselves
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Because I said so
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Crazy February holidays
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: The experience of a three generation journey
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Thought for the new year
- I’M JUST CURIOUS: Poems shared