It’s time to order freshly-picked, tree ripened peaches once again! The Living Communities Foundation is offering large, freestone peaches from northern New Jersey that will be delivered to the Palermo Community Center on August 10th and 17th only. A 38 lb. box costs only $37.00, and a half box is $23.00. These beauties freeze and can very well–if you and your friends can resist gobbling them up! Supplies are very limited this year, so it’s best to order early.
Place your order by calling Connie at 993-2294 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Be sure to supply your name and phone number(s), so you can be called when the peaches arrive. Checks should be made out to LCF and mailed to: Connie Bellet, P.O. Box 151, Palermo, ME 04354. If you get together with friends and family and order four or more boxes, the price will be discounted!
Proceeds from this sale will benefit the Palermo Food Pantry and the Palermo Community Center. Your support is highly appreciated!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Fundraiser planned for Jacob Seigars
- Dinner and a movie returns to Palermo Community Center
- First time champ
- Palermo scouts meet military medal of honor recipient
- Community garden seeks seed money grant
- Sheriff to speak on scams
- “The Secret” to be unveiled in Palermo
- Palermo Legion holds annual awards ceremony
- Local couple takes trip to Alaska
- Palermo’s Branch Mills Grange hosts annual awards dinner