Kaitlynn Pelletier, of Waterville, was among nearly 500 students who received degrees as part of Lebanon Valley College’s 149th Commencement Exercises on Saturday, May 13, in Annville, Pennsylvania. This year 382 undergraduate students were eligible to participate in Commencement.
Pelletier received a bachelor of science and bachelor of arts in music education and music.
Pelletier is a graduate of Messalonskee High School.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Zach Smith named to NESCAC All-Academic
- Lasell College students named to dean’s list
- Emmanuel College names local students to spring dean’s list
- Samantha Munro graduates cum laude from Becker College
- Area students named to highly selective dean’s list at Colby College
- Area students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Area residents graduate from Colby College
- Thompson inducted in Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society