Kaitlynn Pelletier, of Waterville, was among nearly 500 students who received degrees as part of Lebanon Valley College’s 149th Commencement Exercises on Saturday, May 13, in Annville, Pennsylvania. This year 382 undergraduate students were eligible to participate in Commencement.
Pelletier received a bachelor of science and bachelor of arts in music education and music.
Pelletier is a graduate of Messalonskee High School.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Gaining some ground
- Ducker graduates magna cum laude
- Area Students Enroll at Colby College 2018
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College
- Pelletier named to dean’s list
- URI graduates local students
- Students graduate from St. Lawrence University