On Sunday, December 9, the Kennebec Historical Society’s Augusta headquarters was filled with holiday cheer as dozens of people enjoyed tea, baked goods, and live piano music. A dedicated team of volunteers spent hours planning, decorating, and baking for the event, which was open to the public.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Following the path of foster care youth program
- Maine-ly Harmony installs new officers
- Area Eagle Scouts perform over 6,000 hours of community work
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Deadline nears for film and video conference 2019
- Arts society to offer scholarships
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee