On Sunday, December 9, the Kennebec Historical Society’s Augusta headquarters was filled with holiday cheer as dozens of people enjoyed tea, baked goods, and live piano music. A dedicated team of volunteers spent hours planning, decorating, and baking for the event, which was open to the public.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- BBBS recruiting new volunteers
- WGN back
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Square dancers elect officers
- Kennebec Historical Society to host tea on Dec. 9
- Ice Gladiators: Enjoying the clinic at Colby
- Sukeforth Family Festival of Trees scheduled
- Local youth waiting for Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Square dancers hold summer outing
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”