Taylar Lamontagne, of Waterville, has been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s fall 2017 president’s list, in Manchester, New Hampshire. Eligibility for the president’s list requires that a student accumulate an academic grade point average (GPA) of 3.7-4.0 and earn 12 credits for the semester.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New books at Albion library
- First time champ
- PAGES IN TIME: The story of Killdeer Lodge – conclusion
- Nivek Boostedt earns Eagle Scout rank
- Remembering Katiebug: A short, bright local light
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Are pets the right fit as a Christmas gift? Pets in for long haul beyond Christmas
- Kennebec Historical Society to host tea on Dec. 9
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust announces toy drive
- Scout donates cancer care packages to area patients