Taylar Lamontagne, of Waterville, has been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s fall 2017 president’s list, in Manchester, New Hampshire. Eligibility for the president’s list requires that a student accumulate an academic grade point average (GPA) of 3.7-4.0 and earn 12 credits for the semester.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Common Ground Round 3: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers
- Benefit for Ray Poulin planned
- Spring is here; Vidalia Onions are on sale!
- Report on global fisheries
- Kaitlyn Sutter helps raise over $117,000 for the UVM Children’s Hospital
- New books available at China Village library
- COMMUNITY COMMENTARY: An open letter to China residents from the town’s fire chiefs
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”