Adrian O’Connell, of Benton, served as an honorary page in the Maine Senate on Thursday, March 15. During his visit he met with his state senator, Scott Cyrway (R-Kennebec). The honorary page program gives students from third grade through high school an opportunity to participate in the legislative process for one day’s session in either the House or Senate. For more information about the program, please contact Senator Cyrway’s office at 207-287-1505.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Benton sixth grader accomplished boxer
- Benton Father/daughter dance
- Blaisdell inducted Into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Benton resident Abigail King returns following intensive research project
- Abigail King earns student-athlete recognition from the NFHCA
- Blaisdell named to President’s list
- Local youth waiting for Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- National Fire Prevention week
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Unity Rotary Club taking fruit orders as fundraiser