STATE OF MAINE
41 COURT ST.
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ESTATES LISTED BELOW
Notice is hereby given by the respective petitioners that they have filed petitions for appointment of personal representatives in the following estates. These matters will be heard at 10 a.m. or as soon thereafter as they may be, July 18, 2018. The requested appointments may be made on or after the hearing date if no sufficient objection be heard. This notice complies with the requirements of 18-A MRSA §3-403 and Probate Rule 4.
2018-176 – Estate of HAROLD JAMES LARLEE, JR., Petition for Change of Name (Adult) filed by petitioner Harold James Larlee, Jr., 186 Fahi Pond Road, North Anson, Maine 04958 requesting his name be changed to Hal James Larlee for reasons set forth therein.
2018-178 – Estate of DANTE ACHILLE LAMBERT, Petition for Change of Name (Minor) filed by Greg and Beth Lambert, 68 Davis Road, Fairfield, Me 04937 requesting minor/s name be changed to Lillian Achille Lambert for reasons set forth therein.
Dated: July 2, 2018
/s/ Victoria Hatch
Register of Probate
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Legal Notices for Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Legal notices for Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Legal Notices for Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Legal Notices, Week of March 14, 2019
- Legal Notices for Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Legal Notices, Week of February 14, 2019
- Legal Notices, Week of January 17, 2019
- Legal Notices, Week of January 10, 2019
- Legal Notices, Week of December 13, 2018
- Legal Notices, Week of December 6, 2018