Skowhegan History House Museum & Research Center is hosting a new program series at the History House, “Let’s Talk Local History.” Local residents are invited to share interesting stories, experiences, and artifacts with museum staff in small, informal discussions! The roundtable discussions are designed to be both educational and entertaining. The purpose of the discussions is to enrich our understanding of this area’s history as we talk about life in earlier times and to engage older citizens. Please join us from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Skowhegan History House Museum & Research Center on Thursdays: June 8, July 6, August 24, and September 21. This program is free.
- Students named to the U. of Vermont dean’s list
- Steward named to dean’s list
- Skowhegan Woman’s Club celebrates 136 years
- Local residents receive bachelor’s degrees at WPI
- Researchers meet on Monday
- Cal Ripken league champions
- Quirion graduates from Marist College
- Area students named to Mount Ida College dean’s list
- Sisters are top two seniors at Carrabec H.S.
- Recycled Shakespeare group presents comedy