To the editor:
The Litter-free China! volunteers would like to request help from the folks who throw aluminum beer and soda cans from their cars. Don’t go to the trouble of flattening before discarding because we turn in cans to the Transfer Station and flattened cans are apparently not redeemable. Of course, it’s best if the cans are not tossed at all, but if you do, don’t flatten them.
Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Any veteran can join the Legion
- LETTERS: Trash pick up response exceptional
- LETTERS: Those extraordinary fireworks!
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Doing “business” in E. Vassalboro
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Integrity of our voting process is at stake
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Appraisal needed on property
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Thanks from food pantry
- Letters to the Editor: Pay more now for our children’s future
- Letters to the Editor: Point of letter missed
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Great article on Jack’s