To the editor:
It seems ironic the town [of China] decided to re-pave the road to the transfer station and nearly simultaneously cut the hours the transfer station itself is open. And how does a 3 p.m. closing time help residents who work regular jobs?
What a waste!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS: Trash pick up response exceptional
- LETTERS: Those extraordinary fireworks!
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Doing “business” in E. Vassalboro
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Integrity of our voting process is at stake
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Appraisal needed on property
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Thanks from food pantry
- Letters to the Editor: Pay more now for our children’s future
- Letters to the Editor: Point of letter missed
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Great article on Jack’s
- Letters to the Editor: Enforce immigration laws