To the editor:
It seems ironic the town [of China] decided to re-pave the road to the transfer station and nearly simultaneously cut the hours the transfer station itself is open. And how does a 3 p.m. closing time help residents who work regular jobs?
What a waste!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Great article on Jack’s
- Letters to the Editor: Enforce immigration laws
- Letters to the Editor: Women have made their point
- Letters to the Editor: Learn from history that we don’t learn from history
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks to Erskine, Palermo students
- Letters to the editor: Kudos to China voters
- Letters to the editor: Hunting times need change
- Letters to the Editor: Please don’t allow CMP corridor
- Letters to the Editor: Transfer station explanation
- Letters to the Editor: Others need to pitch in