The Whitefield Lions Club, of Coopers Mills, sponsored area schools from Chelsea, Jefferson, Whitefield and Windsor in the 2016 Lions International Peace Poster contest with a theme of “A Celebration of Peace.” Winners include, front row, from left to right, Caleb Cyr, Windsor; Hannah Jackson, Whitefield; Abby St. Cyr, Jefferson; and Meagan Michaud, Chelsea. Back, Whitefield Lions President Cindy Lincoln, Barry Tibbetts, chairman of the Whitefield Lions poster contest.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Peace poster contest winners announced in Whitefield
- Husson University announces spring honors
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Roper presented with service award
- Windsor awards years of service at VFD annual meeting
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- Two Lions cited for service
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2019
- Fishy Photo: Good bass fishing