The 32nd Whitefield Lions Club Model Railroad and Dollhouse show was held Saturday, February 17th at the Augusta State Armory. Whitefield Lion Steven Laundrie, who organizes the event said at least 40 exhibitors were in attendance and hundreds of spectators visited the show.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Gladys Benner presented with Boston Post Cane in Fairfield
- Lawrence girls Box Out Cancer for Alfond Cancer Care Center
- Fairfield Cops Care For Kids Program experiences another great year
- Square dancers in New Hampshire
- Fairfield veterans lay wreaths
- Local students compete at robotics tournament
- Fairfield police Care for Kids program bigger and better
- Guitar concert benefit foundation
- King named to NEWMAC All Sportsmanship team
- Annual Warming up for Christmas to benefit local ShineOnCass foundation