The volunteers for the litter pick up effort in China, “Second Saturdays,” were officially thanked at the selectboard meeting last week, including Gary Nichols, Eric Austin, Don Matheson, Richard Dillenbeck, Bob Bennett, Katie McCormac, Sandra Isaac, Don Poulin, Jerry Marx, Kara Cox and members of Central Church in South China, Ann Austin, Jeani Marquis, Joe Kantor, Dave Jorgensen, Donna Sukeforth, Lori and Yogi, Tamara and Tim Warren, Mark Jandreau, Nichole Lee, Aurie and the kids, the Boy Scouts, Lori Poulin, Scott Munroe, Sherry Spaulding, Mackenzie Roderick, Lili Lefebvre, Hayden Hoague, Sarah Praul, Jackson Roderick, Melissa Vail and many others who helped with this effort!
Thanks also to the China Town Office, the China Transfer Station and The Town Line newspaper for their help and support!
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Seeking donations for classroom
- Not all heroes wear capes
- China town staff tells selectmen of rude treatment by residents
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club
- Alna resident, China native, promoted to lieutenant colonel
- Kassman speaks on history of weathervanes
- Oakland woman joins Bar Harbor Bank & Trust
- Red Sox historian to speak at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Larry Kassman to speak at Albert Church Brown Library