After being presented with the prestigious male sportsmanship award at Newbury College, in Brookline, Massachusetts, Dylan Presby, of China, was recognized by being named to the Malloy All Sportsmanship team for the entire conference. The Nighthawks sophomore will transfer to LaSalle College, in Newton, Massachusetts, next season after Newbury closed at the end of the current school year. He is the son of David and Michelle Presby, of China.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Author and registered Maine Guide to speak at the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- LAKESMART: Geoff and Patricia Hargadon
- Litter pick up groups out Friday, August 10 in China
- LAKESMART: Jeanne Marquis and dad, Carl J. Stenholm
- China Town Office to have new hours beginning in the fall
- Alex Stewart builds shelter at Lincoln School in Augusta
- Rémy Pettengill’s project benefits homeless veterans living at VA
- Larry Brown inducted to Cal Ripken Hall of Fame
- At Full Fork Farm, it’s full circle farming, regenerating the land