On Saturday, May 13, on the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) campus quadrangle, in Worcester, Massachusetts, over 1,000 bachelor’s degrees were awarded during the university’s 149th commencement ceremony.
Julia Pershken, of Albion, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering with distinction.
Mikayla Bolduc, of Skowhegan, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Centenarian competes in golf tourney
- Local fire chiefs cited
- JMG students visit MCS library
- Local students named to Clarkson University dean’s list spring 2018
- Albion native obtains doctorate in pharmacy
- Marti Stevens’ dream come true: a gem in our community
- Lions name speech contest winners
- Hart-to-Hart to host Easter egg hunt for charity
- Albion book group to hold first meeting; library receives shipment of new books
- Skowhegan library children’s section awarded grant