On Saturday, May 13, on the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) campus quadrangle, in Worcester, Massachusetts, over 1,000 bachelor’s degrees were awarded during the university’s 149th commencement ceremony.
Julia Pershken, of Albion, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering with distinction.
Mikayla Bolduc, of Skowhegan, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mckenzie graduates from basic military training
- Adam Folsom soars to the rank of Eagle Scout
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Lovejoy Center welcomes back Dr. Austin
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Putt 4 Cass slated for May 18
- New books at Albion library
- Scout donates cancer care packages to area patients
- Skowhegan to sponsor photo contest