The following students have been named to the dean’s list for the fall semester at Clarkson University, in Potsdam, New York:
Dakota Bragg, of Skowhegan, a sophomore majoring in civil engineering/environmental engineering, and Ben Thibert, of Oakland, a sophomore majoring in aeronautical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Students named to the U. of Vermont dean’s list
- Shine-On Oakland benefits school food pantries
- Oakland Public Library opens Cassidy’s Corner
- Oakland woman joins Bar Harbor Bank & Trust
- RSU #18 receives delivery of propane powered buses
- Adam Folsom soars to the rank of Eagle Scout
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Cash cashes in with two home runs
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee