The following students have been named to the dean’s list for the fall semester at Clarkson University, in Potsdam, New York:
Dakota Bragg, of Skowhegan, a sophomore majoring in civil engineering/environmental engineering, and Ben Thibert, of Oakland, a sophomore majoring in aeronautical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Students named to the U. of Vermont dean’s list
- Oakland alumni to hold 98th reunion
- JMG students visit MCS library
- Students named to Colby-Sawyer College dean’s list for Fall 2017
- Marti Stevens’ dream come true: a gem in our community
- The many roles of RSU #18’s SROs
- Lions name speech contest winners
- Messalonskee Middle School students visit State House
- Skowhegan library children’s section awarded grant
- Matthew Steward named to dean’s list at Bob Jones University