Madison-Anson Days 2017
– Schedule of Events –
THURSDAY, AUGUST 24
FRIDAY, AUGUST 25
SATURDAY, AUGUST 26
SUNDAY, AUGUST 27
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Quarter auction planned in Madison
- Zumba-thon for veterans a success
- Sheepscot Lake Association’s first boat parade
- 50 years later: The Town Line staff and volunteer contributors recall July 20, 1969
- Free concert set for Windsor Veterans Memorial fundraiser
- Independence Day: remembering those who made it happen
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville