Maine-ly Harmony women’s barbershop chorus recently installed its officers. Serving the chorus are president Cathy Anderson, of Jefferson; vice president BJ Sylvester-Pellett, of Winthrop; secretary Candace Pepin, of Augusta; treasurer Janet Dunham, of Belgrade; and members at large, Barbara Combs, of Topsham, and LouAnn Mossler, of South China. Directed by Kathy Greason of Brunswick, the chorus member welcome singers to their Wednesday 6:30 p.m. rehearsals at the Emmanuel Lutheran Episcopal Church, 209 Eastern Ave in Augusta. Anyone interested in visiting a rehearsal or scheduling the chorus to sing for their event should contact Nancie Hugenbruch at 293-4779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area Eagle Scouts perform over 6,000 hours of community work
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Shakespeare presented by homeschoolers
- Deadline nears for film and video conference 2019
- Arts society to offer scholarships
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Oak Grove School Foundation offers grants
- Kennebec County retired educators support classroom
- BBBS recruiting new volunteers