The 2016 China Town Report was dedicated to Mary Grow, right, and the Maine House of Representatives presented her with a Legislative Sentiment, presented in the photo by Rep. Tim Theriault, right, recognizing Mary’s contribution to her community for local reporting in the media and by her other contributions to the town of China. Mary also serves as librarian at the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library, in China Village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro public hearing planned for Brock Trailer Park
- Vassalboro planning board approves five applications
- Vassalboro residents learn about sewer expansion project
- China special meeting needed to settle final fiscal bills
- China bridge contract awarded to local contractor
- Road work scheduled in China
- Robbery at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in South China
- China town manager retires after 22 years service
- China selectmen revisit fire pond issue
- Vassalboro board rejects request for reconsideration