The 2016 China Town Report was dedicated to Mary Grow, right, and the Maine House of Representatives presented her with a Legislative Sentiment, presented in the photo by Rep. Tim Theriault, right, recognizing Mary’s contribution to her community for local reporting in the media and by her other contributions to the town of China. Mary also serves as librarian at the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library, in China Village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China budget committee approves three spending measures to be on Nov. 6 ballot
- Three arrested in China car burglaries
- Vassalboro planners approve lone applicant
- Selectmen answer questions about recycling
- TIF committee continues discussion on purchase of Bailey property
- Three selectmen attend workshop with town manager
- Getting to know the China town manager
- Webber Pond Association members tackle many subjects at annual meeting
- New causeway bridge gets all local permits
- Selectmen set tax rate at 15.8 mils, down by 0.1 mils