There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Fairfield Cops Care For Kids Program experiences another great year
- BBBS recruiting new volunteers
- WGN back
- Winslow teen wins preliminary round of video competition
- Fundraiser planned for Jacob Seigars
- Common Ground: Win a $10 Gift Certificate! (January 10, 2019)
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- CMYHA Tier III Peewee travel hockey team
- Dinner and a movie returns to Palermo Community Center