There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2019
- Legal Notices for Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Palliative Players Present “End Game”
- New opportunities for success loom off the coast of Maine
- Announcing The Town Line’s 2019 ice out contest winner
- Quilts for the children
- Roper presented with service award
- Egg decorating at China Village Library
- Order Vidalias before the deadline
- JMG students help at 2019 China town meeting