There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- Notice of Webber Pond draw down
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- Road Warriors
- Local couple takes trip to Alaska
- Vassalboro Days 2018 schedule of events
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks for China Lake water quality
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools