There will be a very important meeting about trying to keep the Solon Food Cupboard and Thrift Shop open at the Solon Fire Station on Wednesday, September 19th at 6 pm. This meeting is to let every one know about the plans to try and keep these two very beneficial projects in Solon. Hope that many of you will attend.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Rabies clinic benefits food pantry
- Two local World War II Navy veterans remember
- Like it was yesterday
- Col. Steve Ball, of Windsor: Military man with a mission of peace
- CFAL to hold public meeting in November
- Fire prevention week at St. John school
- Ice Gladiators: Enjoying the clinic at Colby
- Jack Sylvester turns 80 years old
- Sukeforth Family Festival of Trees scheduled
- Students learn about fire prevention