Melanie Clark, daughter of Dale and Julie Clark, of Anson, a senior at Carrabec High School, has been selected to receive the 2018 Principal’s Award, according to Principal Timothy Richards.
According to Richards, Clark has distinguished herself in the classroom, on the court, and as a leader in the school and the community. She has a positive attitude, is hard-working, kind, and humble, all of which will ensure her future success.
Melanie shines strong in sports at Carrabec as she applies that same enthusiasm and passion into basketball and softball, being captain in both. Clark is also a member of the National Honor Society, JMG, member of the Captains Club, a member of the Willpower Weightlifting Team, Youth in Maine Government, was a girls’ state delegate, and was February’s Student of the Month. Melanie also was the fall’s high school basketball coach.
- Sisters are top two seniors at Carrabec H.S.
- Fishy photo: Hunter scores!
- China Post Office food drive a success
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- China for a Lifetime Committee official 2017 survey results
- Square dancers engage in workshops
- CHINA: Thurston Park committee to sponsor photo contest
- Maine-ly Harmony elects officers
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list