Melanie Clark, daughter of Dale and Julie Clark, of Anson, a senior at Carrabec High School, has been selected to receive the 2018 Principal’s Award, according to Principal Timothy Richards.
According to Richards, Clark has distinguished herself in the classroom, on the court, and as a leader in the school and the community. She has a positive attitude, is hard-working, kind, and humble, all of which will ensure her future success.
Melanie shines strong in sports at Carrabec as she applies that same enthusiasm and passion into basketball and softball, being captain in both. Clark is also a member of the National Honor Society, JMG, member of the Captains Club, a member of the Willpower Weightlifting Team, Youth in Maine Government, was a girls’ state delegate, and was February’s Student of the Month. Melanie also was the fall’s high school basketball coach.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sisters are top two seniors at Carrabec H.S.
- Meeting to save Solon Thrift Shop on tap
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- Notice of Webber Pond draw down
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- Road Warriors
- Local couple takes trip to Alaska
- Vassalboro Days 2018 schedule of events
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone