Michelle Boyer, of Augusta, was inducted into the Whitefield Lions Club on March 14 at the regular meeting held at the Lions Den, in Coopers Mills. The induction ceremony was performed by First Vice President, Lion Donna Brooks, of Jefferson. Boyer is sponsored by Lion Barry Tibbetts, of Whitefield. To learn more about the Whitefield Lions Club call Whitefield Lions Club President, Kim Haskell at 446-2545.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Two local graduates receive Maine Dental Association scholarship
- “Fighting Mental Health Stigma” and “Living with Depression” presentations set for Augusta and Waterville in coming weeks
- “Manufacturing Augusta: The Cotton Mill Fire and the Breaching of the Edwards Dam” local history presentation at Lithgow Public Library
- Kennebec Historical Society receives $5,000 trust grant
- JMG’s Giving Tree receives gift
- Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund receives grant
- Kennebec Historical Society to hear from Jeffrey Ryan on the hermit Jim Whyte
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Kennebec Historical Society hosts tea on December 8
- Roxanne Malley inducted as Lion