Michelle Boyer, of Augusta, was inducted into the Whitefield Lions Club on March 14 at the regular meeting held at the Lions Den, in Coopers Mills. The induction ceremony was performed by First Vice President, Lion Donna Brooks, of Jefferson. Boyer is sponsored by Lion Barry Tibbetts, of Whitefield. To learn more about the Whitefield Lions Club call Whitefield Lions Club President, Kim Haskell at 446-2545.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Roper presented with service award
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Two Lions cited for service
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “A History of Camp Keyes”
- Kennebec Historical Society Holds Annual Victorian Tea
- St. Michael School students distribute over 200 baskets to community members in need
- Two local World War II Navy veterans remember
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Augusta’s Lincoln School benefits from Eagle Scout project