Anthology of Vassalboro Tales, by Esther Bernhardt and Vicki Schad
More Than a Train Yard and Whistle Stop: The Canadian Pacific Railway’s Brownville Division, 1886-1963, by Kenneth Hatchette
Carnival Glass, 11th Edition, by Mike Carvile.
The Dog Master, by W. Bruce Cameron
The Train to Crystal City, by Jan Jarboe Russell.
The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
The Demigod Diaries, by Rick Reardon.
- Historic presence of alewives in China Lake’s Outlet Stream reconfirmed
- Albion Days activities
- Local residents receive bachelor’s degrees at WPI
- Julia Pershken claims women’s rowing postseason honors
- Albion native obtains doctorate in pharmacy
- Hart-to-Hart to host Easter egg hunt for charity
- Albion book group to hold first meeting; library receives shipment of new books
- Guitar concert benefit foundation
- King named to NEWMAC All Sportsmanship team
- Save the Mill fundraiser reaches preliminary goal