Anthology of Vassalboro Tales, by Esther Bernhardt and Vicki Schad
More Than a Train Yard and Whistle Stop: The Canadian Pacific Railway’s Brownville Division, 1886-1963, by Kenneth Hatchette
Carnival Glass, 11th Edition, by Mike Carvile.
The Dog Master, by W. Bruce Cameron
The Train to Crystal City, by Jan Jarboe Russell.
The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
The Demigod Diaries, by Rick Reardon.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Centenarian competes in golf tourney
- Local fire chiefs cited
- Albion native obtains doctorate in pharmacy
- Hart-to-Hart to host Easter egg hunt for charity
- Albion book group to hold first meeting; library receives shipment of new books
- Historic presence of alewives in China Lake’s Outlet Stream reconfirmed
- Albion Days activities
- Local residents receive bachelor’s degrees at WPI
- Julia Pershken claims women’s rowing postseason honors
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes