Seventeen new Leos from Erskine Academy, in South China, were inducted Thursday, October 11, at the Whitefield Lions Club in Coopers Mills. The Leo Club at Erskine Academy sponsored by the Whitefield Lions is the largest in the state and was formed two years ago under the guidance of Whitefield Lions Cal Prescott, Barry Tibbetts, Rod Kenoyer and Erskine Leo Advisor, Roxanne Malley.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- Erskine’s Field Service club to hold craft fair
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine hands out Renaissance awards
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards