Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has announced the promotion of Nichole Lee to Branch Relationship Manager II. With this promotion comes the added responsibility of managing two branch locations: 245 Camden Street, Rockland and 368 Route 3, South China.
Nichole joined Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in 2013 as a customer service representative. Working from the South China office, Nichole has risen quickly through the ranks acquiring the knowledge and skills to assume her new position as Branch Relationship Manager II. In the community, Nichole serves on the board of the South China Public Library, volunteers at China Middle School through Junior Achievement programs with JMG, and teaches financial education at Erskine Academy, where she is an alumna.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China School’s Forest day camps and family forest activities (Summer 2019)
- Erskine announces 2019 Renaissance Awards
- Youth Conservation Corp helping to Protect China Lake Water Quality
- Have you requested your LakeSmart visit yet?
- Oak Grove Foundation grant enables work at China School’s Forest
- Second Saturdays Litter Clean-Up begins July 13
- China’s Lydia Gilman takes home a Young Stars of Maine award
- Celebrating high school graduation
- BHBT donates to Junior Achievement program
- Local athlete gathers more accolades