Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has announced the promotion of Nichole Lee to Branch Relationship Manager II. With this promotion comes the added responsibility of managing two branch locations: 245 Camden Street, Rockland and 368 Route 3, South China.
Nichole joined Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in 2013 as a customer service representative. Working from the South China office, Nichole has risen quickly through the ranks acquiring the knowledge and skills to assume her new position as Branch Relationship Manager II. In the community, Nichole serves on the board of the South China Public Library, volunteers at China Middle School through Junior Achievement programs with JMG, and teaches financial education at Erskine Academy, where she is an alumna.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Litter pick up volunteers recognized by selectmen
- Larry Kassman to speak at Albert Church Brown Library
- The 2020 census comes to central Maine
- No bounds too challenging; his odds were poor at best
- Central Church opens free coffee shop
- Erskine freshman wins Union Fair talent show
- Monroes awarded LakeSmart status
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended
- Author and registered Maine Guide to speak at the Albert Church Brown Memorial Library