The Oak Grove School Foundation is accepting applications for grants to support the education and cultural needs of students and non profit organizations in the greater Central Maine area.
Recipients must be educational, charitable or religious organizations that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) Of the Internal Revenue Service code.
Grant requests should be received by April 6, 2018. Funding decisions will be made in May and shortly after the funds will be distributed in July. Recent grants have ranged $500-$5,000. The OGSF has also provided seed money for initiatives that last up to three years.
Groups interested in obtaining application forms and guidelines should contact Joann Clark Austin, Oak Grove School Foundation, P.O. Box 150 South China, ME 04358-0150 or Susan Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://sites.google.com/site/ogsfoundationorg/.
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- Andrew Browne makes dean’s list
- Scrapbooking workshop at Erskine Academy
- Start seeds at the Palermo Community Center
- Palermo Food Pantry to reschedule when schools close
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters receives grant from local bank
- Erskine Academy to host 8th grade open house
- Erskine class of 2018 to hold 5K in April
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School