The Oak Grove School Foundation is accepting applications for grants to support the education and cultural needs of students and non profit organizations in the greater Central Maine area.
Recipients must be educational, charitable or religious organizations that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) Of the Internal Revenue Service code.
Grant requests should be received by April 6, 2018. Funding decisions will be made in May and shortly after the funds will be distributed in July. Recent grants have ranged $500-$5,000. The OGSF has also provided seed money for initiatives that last up to three years.
Groups interested in obtaining application forms and guidelines should contact Joann Clark Austin, Oak Grove School Foundation, P.O. Box 150 South China, ME 04358-0150 or Susan Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://sites.google.com/site/ogsfoundationorg/.
- Fishy photo: Hunter scores!
- China Post Office food drive a success
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- China for a Lifetime Committee official 2017 survey results
- Square dancers engage in workshops
- CHINA: Thurston Park committee to sponsor photo contest
- Maine-ly Harmony elects officers
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Cpl. Eugene Cole’s wife leads a charge for community