The deadline for ordering Vidalia onions, fresh from the farm in Georgia, is fast approaching. April 27 is the last day to call Connie at 993-2294 or e-mail email@example.com. These fresh, sweet beauties will be ready for pick up at the Palermo Community Center on Turner Ridge Road as of 8:30 a.m., on Saturday, May 6, as well as Sunday, May 7.
The onions are carefully packed into 25# boxes to prevent bruising on their express trip to Maine. The price is $27.00 per box. These onions keep up to 6 months, if they are kept in a cool place and not allowed to touch one another. Half boxes can be ordered for $16.00 a box (We have to buy boxes.). However, if you get together with friends and order four or more boxes, you get a discount of $2 per box. Recipes are available!
- PALERMO: Meet the Author series
- Racing Extinction in Palermo on April 28
- Palermo & Montville: Voters weigh-in on state referendum questions
- Self defense, computer classes in Palermo
- Barbershop chorus elects officers
- David Mejia appointed Director of Education
- UNITY NEWS: Bird Walk planned
- Waterville News: LaLiberty named to Waterville Creates! board
- CHINA NEWS: Two local questions on China ballot in June
- Vassalboro News: Budget workers frustrated over state’s lack of action