The Palermo Community Library is having a huge Book Sale on Saturday, September 16, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The sale will continue through September during open hours: Monday 10 a.m. – noon, Tuesday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., Wednesday 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., Thursday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Garbage Warrior tackles housing choices
- Last call for Jersey peaches!
- Update on Sheepscot Lake dam opening
- Palermo Scout earns Eagle status
- Ride the bus with us to Bible school
- Palermo School third trimester honor roll 2018
- Habitat for Humanity ramps up community center in Palermo
- Loon warning banners available
- It’s time to order the peaches
- Palermo woman receives award