TNT Dance Studio dancers performed a variety of songs this year, from Pit Bull to Sesame Street, at the annual Parade of Lights, in Waterville, on November 25. The parade brings Santa and Mrs. Claus to downtown Waterville for their perennial stay at Kringleville, located at The Center near Castonguay Square, downtown.
Photo by Mark Huard, owner Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Dimension, Taconnet credit unions merge
- Waterville News: LaLiberty named to Waterville Creates! board
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Waterville News: PechaKucha Night program to be on global migration
- Emmanuel College announces fall 2016 dean’s list
- Area News: Central Maine Squares donate to children’s home
- Girl Scouts bake pies for dinner
- Maine Children’s Home lacking donations for program
- Local communities honor veterans with parade
- Thomas named to the spring dean’s list at USC Upstate