The 11th annual Parade of Lights is scheduled to be held on Friday, November 25, at 6 p.m., in downtown Waterville. All area schools, businesses, churches, organizations and municipalities are invited to participate in the parade by entering a float. A limit of 25 floats has been set. For more information or details, call 680-2055.
Photo by Mark Huard, owner
Central Maine Photography staff
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Meeting to save Solon Thrift Shop on tap
- Kennebec Historical Society’s September public presentation: “Maine in World War I”
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- Notice of Webber Pond draw down
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- Road Warriors
- Local couple takes trip to Alaska
- Vassalboro Days 2018 schedule of events
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks for China Lake water quality