Don and Christa Pauley, of China, will be performing the third of five Lenten organ services at the Waterville First Baptist Church, on Sunday, March 11, at 2 p.m. The organ solos are Jubilate, At Dawning, Let There be Peace on Earth, You Raise Me Up, I Believe, Golden Dreams from Epcot, and The King is Coming. Christa will be singing The Via Delarosa, Then Came the Morning, and How Great Thou Art.
The church is located on the corner of Park and Elm streets, in Waterville.
- China Post Office food drive a success
- China for a Lifetime Committee official 2017 survey results
- CHINA: Thurston Park committee to sponsor photo contest
- China filmmaker to present documentary on Kosovo with “A Cup of Sugar” at Railroad Square Cinema
- The Walk To End Hunger 2018 a great success
- Dr. Barnhart speaks at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- China Democratic Committee observes Earth Day Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned