Don and Christa Pauley, of China, will be performing the third of five Lenten organ services at the Waterville First Baptist Church, on Sunday, March 11, at 2 p.m. The organ solos are Jubilate, At Dawning, Let There be Peace on Earth, You Raise Me Up, I Believe, Golden Dreams from Epcot, and The King is Coming. Christa will be singing The Via Delarosa, Then Came the Morning, and How Great Thou Art.
The church is located on the corner of Park and Elm streets, in Waterville.
- Maine Maple Sunday on tap March 25
- CHINA: Central Church to open in May in old Fairpoint building
- Thank you for found dog
- Opiates in Central Maine: The Problem of Pain
- China Scouts provide morning worship service on Boy Scout Sunday
- Author’s Tea with K.F. Griffin at Grace Academy in South China
- Exploring Nature Club Opportunities in China
- Fun day scheduled in China for February
- China Bicentennial Celebration on Monday, February 5 at 5 p.m.
- Durant to represent Grace Academy at poetry regionals on Feb. 12