Winners of the Peace Poster Contest were honored with their art teachers by the Whitefield Lions Club on October 25.
For over 30 years Lions clubs around the world have sponsored the Lions International Peace Poster Contest.
The theme of the 2018-2019 contest is “Kindness Matters.”
Winners listed by school:
Whitefield: Art teacher Amanda Martin.
1st place – Lineo Kelley; 2nd place – Olivia Brann; 3rd place – Kat Thorton.
Jefferson: Art teacher Rachel Richmond.
1st plac – Abby St Cyr; 2nd place – Eliza Wood-Orff; 3rd place – Lillian Brooks.
Chelsea: Art teacher Sandy Dunn.
1st place – Alyvia Colfer; 2nd place – Jac Crochere; 3rd plac e- Brooke Michaud.
Windsor: Art teacher Genevieve Keller.
1st place – Nathan Hall; 2nd place – Mackenzie Kutniewski; 3rd place – Eva Carlezon.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lions announce winners
- Husson University announces spring honors
- Area students earn dean’s list at University of Maine
- Area students on Husson University’s presidents list
- Free concert set for Windsor Veterans Memorial fundraiser
- WINDSOR: “Take it or leave it” fundraiser a success
- WINDSOR: Nuisance ordinance to be reviewed by board
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Three Mile Pond pilot project aims to replicate successes of China LakeSmart
- Alan Johnston shows special everyday courage