China Planning Board members are scheduled to review one application at their March 27 meeting.
Wesley and Susan Horton have applied to use a building at 24 Pond Hill Road, at the north end of Three Mile Pond, as a leadership development camp for teenagers. The building was formerly a company retreat, according to the planning board agenda; the property is partly in shoreland and resource protection districts.
After discussion of the Hortons’ application board members intend to return to consideration of potential amendments to local ordinances.
The Planning Board meets at 6:30 p.m. March 27, in the town office meeting room.
- CHINA: Hortons’ teen camp gets go ahead; Dollar General application judged incomplete
- China selectmen to hold executive session
- CHINA: KWD trustees hear China Lake report
- China public hearing planned on proposed teen camp
- CHINA: CEO to seek court order against Bio Renewable Fuels to cease operation
- China planners set to hear proposal on camp for teens
- China board denies BioFuels’ request to reconsider
- China voters approve all warrant items but one
- CHINA: No progress on Neck Road Fire Pond
- CHINA: Central Church to open in May in old Fairpoint building