This post-harvest tour of Thurston Park in China is being held as a follow-up to a June pre-harvest tour on Sunday, October 15, from 9 a.m. – noon. It is co-sponsored by the Thurston Park Committee and the Two Rivers chapter of Maine Woodland Owners. The park is a 400-acre, town-owned forest with waterfalls, hiking trails and cultural and historical landmarks.
Directions: From Rte. 202 at the head of China Lake, turn onto Pleasant View Ridge Road. Travel 0.4 miles, veer right, then another 0.3 miles, and left on Dutton Road, which becomes Libby Hill Rd, one mile. Right onto York Town Rd., one mile to parking.
For more information, contact Jeanne at email@example.com.
- China Village VFD chosen as Hannaford Case Bag program beneficiary
- Girl Scouts give back for Thanksgiving
- Meeting to be held on proposed Ladd Dam and Box Mill fishways
- China police log for September 2017
- China Town employees get a new health plan
- Eagle Scout project in South China
- Local businesses team up to help veterans in need
- China Middle School JMG aids in hurricane relief for China, Texas
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat
- Tisdale thanked for service