A Quarter Auction will be held on Saturday, September 30, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Madison American Legion Hall, 20 S. Maple Street. Check out this exciting fundraiser that has never been done in this area before! Quarter Auction is a combination of an Auction, Vendor Fair and Luck of the Draw all rolled into a fun time.
Doors open at 9 a.m. Auction starts at 10 a.m. Admission is $2 per Auction Paddle. The kitchen will be open. 50/50 Raffle and various other raffles.
Bring your quarters! Quarters will be available to purchase. All proceeds to benefit veterans programs and local community charities. For more information, call Harriet 635-2051, Fran 696-3726 or Bonnie 772-418-4534, also as an event on Facebook entitled Quarter Auction. Event sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary, Unit #39-Madison.
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events
- Zumba-thon for veterans a success
- Guitar concert benefit foundation
- King named to NEWMAC All Sportsmanship team
- Save the Mill fundraiser reaches preliminary goal
- Winter wonderland sleigh ride
- Crockett elected Kennebec Historical Society president
- Opiates in Central Maine: Not just a National Crisis
- Colby College students perform at ‘Jazz at Lincoln Center’
- Erskine Academy’s Winter Concert scheduled for December 20, 2017