A Quarter Auction will be held on Saturday, September 30, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Madison American Legion Hall, 20 S. Maple Street. Check out this exciting fundraiser that has never been done in this area before! Quarter Auction is a combination of an Auction, Vendor Fair and Luck of the Draw all rolled into a fun time.
Doors open at 9 a.m. Auction starts at 10 a.m. Admission is $2 per Auction Paddle. The kitchen will be open. 50/50 Raffle and various other raffles.
Bring your quarters! Quarters will be available to purchase. All proceeds to benefit veterans programs and local community charities. For more information, call Harriet 635-2051, Fran 696-3726 or Bonnie 772-418-4534, also as an event on Facebook entitled Quarter Auction. Event sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary, Unit #39-Madison.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Cub Scout Pack #482 raising funds for Boston Children’s Museum trip
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events
- Zumba-thon for veterans a success
- Sheepscot Lake Association’s first boat parade
- 50 years later: The Town Line staff and volunteer contributors recall July 20, 1969
- Free concert set for Windsor Veterans Memorial fundraiser
- Independence Day: remembering those who made it happen
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville