Ladies from Rachel Kilbride’s Sew for a Cause group, in North Vassalboro, that meets at St. Bridget’s Community Center recently presented 30 quilts to Project Linus, a nonprofit that donates blankets to disadvantaged children. Marlene Sanborn, from Project Linus, spoke to the group about the program when she picked up the quilts.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sew for a Cause group gears back up for winter sessions
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended
- 2019 Webber Pond Association takes on three controversial issues
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- ARI and Ladd Dam fishway update August 2019
- Vassalboro American Legion recognizes volunteer, donates to FD
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line
- Play in Vassalboro to benefit The Town Line newspaper