Area dog and cat owners are invited to participate in Vassalboro Food Pantry’s annual rabies clinic from noon to 1 p.m. on Saturday, November 10, at the food pantry located at 679 Main St.
This annual event is one of the pantry’s important fundraisers, allowing the pantry to purchase critical food and hygiene items for community members in need. Rabies vaccine for dogs and cats will be administered by Windsor Veterinary Clinic for a $15 fee per animal. New this year, nail trims will be offered for $10 for qualifying animals. Animals that are aggressive or typically require sedation for nail trims will not be serviced. Animals must be leashed or in carriers. Dog licenses will also be available.
For more information, call 873-7375 and leave message, or email email@example.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- Local production to benefit The Town Line
- Play in Vassalboro to benefit The Town Line newspaper
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Vassalboro Business Association announces scholarship recipients
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- The Town Line reporter Mary Grow receives Spirit of America award
- Gov. Mills visits Webber Pond dam fish ladder
- Vassalboro senior fair provided much-needed information
- Vassalboro honors World War II veterans