The following local students were named to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute’s dean’s honor list for the Spring 2016 semester, in Troy, New York.
Victoria Butler, of Jefferson, studies applied physics.
Jena Nawfel, of Waterville, studies biomedical engineering.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local youth meets favorite WWE star
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Waterville’s First Baptist Church celebrates 200 years
- Oliveira earns dean’s list at Roger Williams
- Andreozzi and Veilleux on dean’s list at Dean College
- New ranks earned; first place winner
- Fallen law enforcement officers remembered
- Local fire chiefs cited
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community