The following local students were named to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute’s dean’s honor list for the Spring 2016 semester, in Troy, New York.
Victoria Butler, of Jefferson, studies applied physics.
Jena Nawfel, of Waterville, studies biomedical engineering.
- WATERVILLE: Raymond James welcomes Cheryl Flewelling
- Citro captures first and second for season
- Waterville’s High Hopes Clubhouse receives international distinction
- WATERVILLE: Kringleville has one of its best years
- WATERVILLE: Care & Comfort workplace cited
- Colby College students perform at ‘Jazz at Lincoln Center’
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Mount Merici Academy first trimester high honors
- Central Maine Squares to hold Toyland Dance
- ‘Parade of Lights’ kicks off Christmas season