Whitefield Lion David Roper was presented with a Chevron award on March 28 at the Whitefield Lions Club, in Coopers Mills. Roper, of Whitefield, received the award for 15 years service with the club. Presenting the award is club President Kim Haskell.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Nutrient management for high tunnels to be presented
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- Two Lions cited for service
- Two local World War II Navy veterans remember
- Whitefield Local Lions award six scholarships to local students
- WHITEFIELD: Cindy Lincoln presented with multiple Lions awards
- WINDSOR: Greenwoods celebrate 26th wedding anniversary
- Whitefield Lions host Christmas for Kids